BUYING WITH MARINE SALES and CHARTERS
Our team of Yacht Sales Professionals share your passion for the boating lifestyle and we strive to be ambassadors for the yachting community. We are knowledgeable in all facets of the industry! We have built up a network of brokers and trusted contacts to find you your ideal vessel.
As your “Buyers Agent” we will protect your interest throughout the entire purchase process.
Below are examples of what to expect on your behalf:
- We will listen and get to know you better.
- We will search for vessels that meet your criteria and are worth looking into.
- Research competitive market pricing and recorded actual sale amounts.
- Help guide you and negotiate a fair deal.
- Provide and assist you in identifying a competent professional hull and engine surveyors.
- Coordinate schedules for the survey, schedule short haul with boat yard.
- Hold escrow funds in a Aspire Yacht Sales escrow account.
- Once you have signed an acceptance of vessel, our team will perform title search, order USGC abstract of title on documented vessels; $50.00 fee.
- Prepare official closing documents and electronically archive these documents after closing.
- Ensure that any liens against the vessel are satisfied prior to seller receiving proceeds.
- Advise on sales tax laws that vary by state.
- Assist with USCG documentation application & state registration paperwork for client to register vessel secure proper deletion of registry on foreign flagged vessels.
- Provide finance and insurance options.
- Advise on shipping options where applicable.
- All transactions will comply with IYBA standards & code of ethics.
We will be there before and after the sale!